What is Eliminator and How Does It Work?
A FIFRA 25(b) solution that kills bed-bugs and other similar insects (such as cockroaches, ants, millipedes, carpet beetles, silverfish, fleas, ticks) on contact, and leaves a residual on fabrics and fibers that will continue killing for up to one full year.
Features and Benefits
- When applied directly to the pest, adults and nymphs are killed in just a few minutes.
- 12-Month Residual – When applied to fabrics (including bedding, carpets, furniture, drapes) and cracks and crevices, Eliminator’s residual will kill bed bugs for up to a full year if undisturbed.
- Eliminator is FIFRA 25(b), GRAS (generally regarded as safe).
- No odor, staining properties are the same as water.
- UV tracer makes it easy to determine where it’s been applied (yields a sparkle under a black light).
- Eliminator kills mechanically. The waxy outer layer of the bed bug is actually removed. Other techniques generally interfere